5 days left
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
An exciting opportunity to join a fast growing wholesale business as a Senior Finance Manager reporting into the Finance Controller from Europe.
With more than 60 years in the business my client is one of the largest manufactures in its sector worldwide with customers in more than 130 countries.
- Supervise the day to day finance and accounting transactions of the UK and France business and manage the UK Finance team.
- To identify individual training issues of employees and to follow with corrective action.
- To ensure that all invoices/expenses/bank transactions/CRN's are authorized by the relevant manager and correctly coded using the relevant nominal ledger accounting codes as listed in the Group COA and in line with budget allocation.
- Review the monthly AR collection and the follow-up of any overdues, flag potential non recoverable items to Senior Finance Management, support the local management in the daily monitoring of accounts receivables for the UK business.
- Preparation of monthly rolling 3-month cash forecast - highlighting any deficit in collections and or settlement of liabilities.
- Reconciliation of all accounting system sub modules to TB before close-off, ensuring the correct matching of income and expenses.
- Preparation and completion of the month end closing for both UK and France business, in line with Group reporting timetables including the timely preparation of monthly accruals and prepayments
- Completion of all monthly balance sheet reconciliations, HADF uploads and Standard Reports.
- Preparation of the monthly reporting and analysis in line with group guidelines and timetables.
- Monitoring of payment terms and conditions, agreed with customers (rebate, bonus systems)
- Contact for tax offices and auditors
- Assist EU Financial Controller with preparation of forecast and budgets
- Assist the EU financial Controller with development of monthly review packs.
- ACCA, CIMA or ACA qualified
- Well established Finance Manager
- Commercial minded to support the Finance Controller with planning
- Confident in developing the monthly Finance Packs
- £50,000 - £60,000
- 4% bonus opportunity
- Blended week of working from the office and home
- Early Friday finish on a rolling rota
- 25 days holiday
- A generous Pension contribution