Senior Accountant - Energy-related, listed company
Our client is a leader within the waste management industry and they are looking for a responsible and self-motivated candidates who have prior and solid experience in listed companies.
Our client is a listed company in Hong Kong. Founded in 2003 and with the headquarter in Hong Kong, it provides waste management consulting services covering Hong Kong and China regions. The company offers a stable and promising career to its employees with its growing business and profits.
Reporting to the Finance Controller, you are expected to:
- Prepare both financial and management reports at group level on a regular basis;
- Conduct cash flow forecast and review cash flow operations;
- Provide annual budget and forecast with financial modelling;
- Liaise with external auditor on the interim and annual audit
- Support occasional M&A projects when needed
- University degree with Finance, Accounting, Business or relevant disciplines;
- At least 3 years of work experience in a listed company;
- HKICPA / ACCA qualified will be a bonus;
- Good command in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Competitive remuneration with attractive bonus scheme;
- 5 working days;
- Stable career
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Krystal Ho on +852 2848 9580.