A business services company based in Central London are looking to recruit an ambitious financial controller to take a lead role in their UK finance team.
A multi-national business with operations throughout Europe and the UK.
The financial controller will take overall responsibility for the London based finance team of 5 including training, mentoring and development.
- Responsible for the preparation of consolidated management accounts for multiple entities within the group including P&L, balance sheet and cash flow forecasting.
- Completion of statutory accounts
- Overseeing reconciliations of the group accounts
- Inter-company submissions
- Stock accounting
- VAT submissions
- Liaising with external auditors for year-end audit process
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with a good amount of post-qualified experience ideally within a similar industry - catering, hospitality, travel or leisure. They will have had experience in a multi-national business and possess a strong commercial and operational skill-set.
A second European language would be advantageous.
In return, the candidate can expect a competitive salary and bonus package within a multi-national business where they will have exposure to senior stakeholders both internally and externally.
Return to office policies will be for 2-3 days a week with flexibility to work from home or the office to suit them.