Accounts Receivable Manager
Key Responsibilities -
- Collections tracking and follow up with stakeholders for both B2B and B2C. Coordinate and follow up with customers for overdue payments.
- Ensure monthly reconciliation between POS and SAP (BI and ECC both) and correction for variances with the help of SAP Admin team.
- Need to Coordinate with Statutory and internal auditor for their requirements pertains to accounts receivable profile
- Ageing report of debtors and ensure timely follow up and proper action for old debts
- To support FP&A team with regard to Budgeting and forecasting of revenue and receivables
- Sales (specially Credit sales, Finance sales, COD and other than cash sales) and debtors reconciliation. Need to follow up for short payments in case of finance sales
- Management of credit Notes and proper accounting/tracking of the same
- Ensure 100% accurate accounting of all sales invoices/ credit memos. Application of Receipts & Credit memos against respective invoices to have correct listing of outstanding invoices. Follow relevant accounting standard as per Ind AS.
- Timely Validation of invoices and collection entries in books.
- Preparation of action plan for accounting of old invoices & collection of money against same with support of Sales team.
- 4 to 6 years- experience in Revenue Accounting. Deep knowledge in the areas of accounting, business finance and economic / corporate finance concepts
- Experience and interest in managing a large portfolio of businesses
- Significant exposure to latest SAP environment and MS office skill specially with MS Excel
- A natural inclination to look for solutions, to methodically evaluate a situation and provide positive recommendations and drive issues to successful resolution
- Strong attention to detail and strong work ethic. A self-starter who is comfortable being a doer as well as a leader.
- Comfortable working with extremely sensitive data and ability to maintain a high degree of discretion.
- English fluency - verbal and written - with excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Interpersonal skill as need to coordinate with stores people and other departments
Qualification - ACCA 9 paper complete (Professional level students)