Accounts Receivable Manager
Key Responsibilities -
- Collections tracking and follow up with stakeholders for both B2B and B2C. Coordinate and follow up with customers for overdue payments.
- Ensure monthly reconciliation between POS and SAP (BI and ECC both) and correction for variances with the help of SAP Admin team.
- Need to Coordinate with Statutory and internal auditor for their requirements pertains to accounts receivable profile
- Ageing report of debtors and ensure timely follow up and proper action for old debts
- To support FP&A team with regard to Budgeting and forecasting of revenue and receivables
- Sales (specially Credit sales, Finance sales, COD and other than cash sales) and debtors reconciliation. Need to follow up for short payments in case of finance sales
- Management of credit Notes and proper accounting/tracking of the same
- Ensure 100% accurate accounting of all sales invoices/ credit memos. Application of Receipts & Credit memos against respective invoices to have correct listing of outstanding invoices. Follow relevant accounting standard as per Ind AS.
- Timely Validation of invoices and collection entries in books.
- Preparation of action plan for accounting of old invoices & collection of money against same with support of Sales team.
- 4 to 6 years- experience in Revenue Accounting. Deep knowledge in the areas of accounting, business finance and economic / corporate finance concepts
- Experience and interest in managing a large portfolio of businesses
- Significant exposure to latest SAP environment and MS office skill specially with MS Excel
- A natural inclination to look for solutions, to methodically evaluate a situation and provide positive recommendations and drive issues to successful resolution
- Strong attention to detail and strong work ethic. A self-starter who is comfortable being a doer as well as a leader.
- Comfortable working with extremely sensitive data and ability to maintain a high degree of discretion.
- English fluency - verbal and written - with excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Interpersonal skill as need to coordinate with stores people and other departments
Qualification - ACCA 9 paper complete (Professional level students)
Apply for Accounts Receivable Manager
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly