Senior Finance Executive
You will be involved in GL, financial reporting, audit support, tax reporting, and some reporting analysis. You will be collecting, analyzing, and report the financial data and ensure it is compliant to the required rules, regulation and laws.
Our client is a multinational company that specializes in the automotive industry and is currently looking for talented, good working attitude and proactive candidates to join their team.
- Accountable and ensure all general ledger are updated timely, accurately and processed in accordance to the financial policies and established procedures
- Responsible for overall reporting, local, head office and statutory reporting
- Ensure fixed asset register are properly updated
- Prepare monthly reporting analysis by comparisons with prior year and budget
- Support on AR, AP, treasury functions, tax computation and reporting
- Review tax schedule for yearly corporate tax submission
- Assist in analyzing accounts for month end closing
- Review balance sheet accounts reconciliations and high any issues arising
- Fully support for any project, system enhancement or finance sysstem implentation and process improvement
- Liaise with inter company, auditors, tax agents and other financial or regulatory authorities
- Any ad-hoc tasks that are assigned by superior
- Minimum 5 years working experience
- Agile, adaptable, independent and strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a diverse team culture
- Degree in Finance and Accounting
- Professional qualification is added advantage
- Experience from similar role will be highly advantage
- Fluent in written and spoken English
The candidate will be able to be part of a MNC with good working environment that foster learning, growth and progression.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Carolyne Yew on +603 2302 4102