Auditor, Senior Associate
- The Auditor will assist in the performance of audits, specifically focusing on fieldwork and testing the internal control environment of State Street Corporation, globally.
- The candidate should clearly demonstrate proficiency in evaluating and testing internal controls, assess risks and in applying audit skills.
- The Auditor will complete audit work papers and memoranda by documenting audit tests and findings in an automated workpaper program.
- The Auditor will communicate audit progress and findings by preparing reports and providing information in meetings.
- The Auditor will develop and write-up audit findings and make recommendations for review by the Senior Auditor and Audit Manager.
- The Auditor will ensure adherence to company policies, Corporate Audit procedures, The Institute of Internal Audit Standards and industry regulations.
- The Auditor will stays abreast of industry developments including but not limited to changes in industry regulations.
- As skills develop the Auditor will be given increasing responsibilities to make independent decisions within the limited scope of the audit assignment.
- Bachelor degree - undergraduate degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Quantitative Economics, Mathematics, Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology with a strong academic background.
- The Auditor requires strong analytical skills, the ability to prioritize and must have solid time management skills.
- The candidate must have strong communication skills, both verbal and written, and be able to research industry regulations when necessary.
- The candidate must be able to learn audit skills and techniques in a relatively short period of time.
- The candidate must have strong interpersonal skills to be able to interact with Senior Management of State Street Corporation.
- The Auditor must have the willingness to develop core competencies for financial services auditors and follow the guidelines established by Corporate Audit.
- The Auditor will be expected to develop overall product knowledge and business unit knowledge of State Street Corporation over time.
This role will travel up to 20 % annually both domestically and internationally to State Street locations around the globe.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.