Finance Executive (Johor Bahru)
(1) Johor HQ: 18A, 20 & 20A, Jalan Sasa 2, Taman Gaya, 81800 Ulu Tiram, Johor
- Handle full set of accounts
- Handle daily accounting transactions and make payments
- Monitor customer accounts details for non-payments and delay payments
- Ensure debt collection are taken within company guideline
- Prepare and generate reports required by the Management
- Other tasks assigned by management
- Candidate must possess at least Professional Certificate, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Mandarin, English, Bahasa Malaysia.
- Required Skill(s): Microsoft Office
- Candidates fluent in mandarin preferred as role requires candidate to deal with mandarin speaking clients.
- Experienced candidates must currently working in accounting firm
New Join Employee
- Birthday Celebration
- Weekly badminton activities
- 3 days study leave per exam taken
Work more than 3 months
- Meal Allowance RM100/Month (Cash)
- MBJB Parking Coupon Allowance
Work more than 6 months
- Company Trip travel allowance RM500/ Year (Claimable when join company trip)
- Extra Meal Allowance RM100/ Month (Cash), total RM200/ Month
Work more than 1 year
- Petrol Allowance RM200/ Month(Cash)
- Relax Allowance RM100/ Month(Cash)
- Company Trip travel allowance RM1000/ Year (Claimable only when join the company trip)
- Full subsidy for the fee of 20CPD point (For ACCA, MIA, and CTIM member only )
- Allowance for exam fee of professional examinations(Claimable only when pass the exam)
- Allowance for subscription fee of professional body (Claimable even haven’t finish the exam) Eg:CPA, ACCA, MIA etc
Apply for Finance Executive (Johor Bahru)
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly