Senior Financial Analyst, FP&A
This position is remote based in close proximity to Burlington, MA or on the East coast.
Precisely is a global leader in data integrity, providing accuracy and consistency in data for 12,000 customers in more than 100 countries, including 90 percent of the Fortune 100. Precisely's data integration, data quality, location intelligence, and data enrichment products power better business decisions to create better outcomes. We are looking for talented individuals with the experience and motivation to join our innovative team.
As a Senior Financial Analyst, your focus will be on taking ownership of a number of key central FP&A processes. As part of the FP&A team, you will ensure operational plans are aligned with financial goals and create transparency that allows us to make the right decisions. In addition, the Financial Analyst will play a key role in the development and maintaining of reporting used to provide valuable insight into the company. The Financial Analyst will gain deep, hands–on operating experience and take part in an exciting opportunity to drive growth at a venture–backed software firm. Additionally, he/she will be given unique exposure to the CFO and senior executives across functional groups (sales, marketing, finance, etc.), and with it an understanding of how these executives think and the role that each group plays in creating a successful company. Lastly, the Financial Analyst will also gain exposure to investors and an understanding of the relationship between investors and venture–backed firms.
- Produce accurate revenue forecasts based on cross functional input
- Partner with Sales Ops to reconcile monthly bookings
- Ownership of ARR reporting and Retention metrics used to support strategic business decisions
- Assist in the preparation of board content related to Bookings, Revenue & ARR/Retention metrics
- Provide transparency into actual results and forward–looking analysis
- Drive enhancement of FP&A processes
- Collaborate closely with Accounting, IT & Sales
- Support ad hoc projects and strategic initiatives
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in Business, Finance or Accounting
- Minimum 3–5 years of relevant experience, including budgeting, forecasting, and reporting.
- Experience with Revenue forecasting & reporting is preferred
- Ability to develop complex financial models
- Self–starter with a positive attitude
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to turn financial data into relevant insights that support sound decisions
- Demonstrated drive for continuous process improvement
- Ability to work closely with business partners to provide, insight and guidance
- Ability to balance multiple responsibilities with competing deadlines
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills, including pivot tables and complex formulas