Senior Accountant (IPO)
Senior Accountant will be a professional assistant to Accounting Manager who based in Thailand and CFO who based in overseas to run Thailand business with IPO project.
Our client operates their various businesses from manufacturing to services. Aiming to be SET-listed, they are looking for an energetic, self-motivated accountant to lead IPO project.
- Support the building of a team capable of handling various listed Company's stock exchange requirements.
- Responsible for supporting forecast / budgeting process, business decision support.
- Assist in compiling monthly management accounting reporting and forecast analysis.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by involving in adhoc projects from time to time.
- Bachelor's of Accounting or related disciplines.
- At least 4-8 years of relevant working experience in sizeable company or one of the big 4 accounting firm.
- Self-motivated, independent, willing to work in a fast-paced environment and good interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft application (Excel functions like Pivot Table, VlookUp, Word & Powerpoint).
- Good command of English, knowledge of Chinese is a plus.
- Competitive salary
- IPO incentives
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Silada Choomwaengvapee on +66 2 012 5076.