Trade Marketing Executive
The responsibilities of the Trade Marketing Executive (TME) include the following:
- The TME shall be ultimately responsible for trade marketing execution in the territory in Traditional Trade and Retail Trade.
- The TME will be responsible to align all national and regional strategies with the Regional Brand Managers into the assigned territory and propose, negotiate, and implement local /regional strategies.
- Manage the merchandiser team. Provide information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities in order to develop the team.
- Lead the Colour Shop – store in store concept - Identify key customers for this channel and lead negotiations for implementation.
- Monitor market/retail activity to develop the most cost-effective strategies in order to assist in driving sales through increased penetration, visibility and promotion.
- Develop, manage and/or maximize partnerships to drive improved performance.
- Develop and use objective tools, information and feedback in order to attain KPIs.
- Manage all OOH signage (maintenance, renewal, identification, audit).
- Use targeted sales tools and programs to execute designed activities.
- Work closely with Sales Channel Managers to communicate customer programs (Joint Business Plans) and activities that impact their channels.
- Ensure the Sales Team and promoters understands and adheres to brand guidelines
Apply for Trade Marketing Executive
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly