Business Area Controller 80-100% #175775
You act as the entry point for any financial related topics in the Business Area and the Markets assigned, having an active involvement in business related projects as well as analytical deep dives and work on a mix between financial, analytic and project related topics.
You’ll cover the core financial topics (definition/support of the financial plan, reporting, forecasting, budgeting etc. along the full P/L as well as balance sheet) and contribute to the strategic roadmap of the Business Area.
You will be responsible to ensure accurate and reliable financial transparency and performance steering for Senior Management as well as having the chance to provide solutions to challenges faced by demanding and experienced internal partners and to be a trusted finance business partner.
Your future colleagues
You are joining a team of three experienced and internationally minded senior controllers from various backgrounds in EMEA. Given our unique background, age and gender structure the team has a variety of skillsets and a proactive can-do attitude. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
- You are an experienced controller with the competency to manage and oversee complex matters front to back and appreciate challenges. You are approaching things with a can-do attitude, act as team player and are a good communicator. Furthermore you will be a great match if you possess
- A bachelor's or master's degree from a university or university of applied sciences, preferably in the field of accounting and finance, business administration, economics, engineering or equivalent
- Proven experience of 3-5 years’ in Banking, Finance and/or Controlling or an equivalent area
- A combination of strong analytical and project skills with an open, flexible and persuasive personality and excellent interpersonal skills
- An accurate, diligent and independent working style and you are committed to a dedicated and positive attitude
- Proficiency in MS Office (ideally Excel with VBA/Macro, PowerPoint, etc.), experience in Essbase/Hyperion required
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with proficiency in English and the ability to explain complex issues in a clear and concise manner
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
L. Schuhmann would be delighted to receive your application.
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.