Regulatory Reporting Manager #174898
Your field of responsibility
As a Regulatory Reporting Manager you will lead a team responsible for production and submission of CSH USA’s FR Y-14A report to the Federal Reserve Board. This annual submission of actual and projected regulatory capital data is a key component of the FRB’s Comprehensive Capital Analysis and Review (CCAR) and Dodd-Frank Act Stress Test (DFAST) supervision. A highly organized self-starter, passionate about working with others, you will partner closely with Americas Stress Testing and Capital Adequacy and CSH USA’s lines of business to ensure consistency of stress testing and regulatory reporting deliverables, including:
- Becoming the subject matter expert on the report and the underlying data sources
- Coordinating requirements, deliverables, and activities with business partners and data providers
- Performing impact assessments, identifying reporting impacts for internal/external changes
- Designing, executing user acceptance testing and implementing technology solutions
- Maintaining internal control and process documentation
- Testing design and operating effectiveness of internal controls
- Driving innovative solutions and automation to improve process efficiency
- Supporting internal and external audit and quality assurance reviews
- Updating capital plan supporting documentation for the 14A report
- Maintaining well-documented desktop procedures
Your future colleagues
As part of the Americas CFO organization, be a member of a fun, coordinated, and team with varied strengths responsible for internal and external reporting, forecasting, budgeting, and capital planning for Credit Suisse’s Americas businesses. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
We are looking for an applicant who possess Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or Accounting (CPA preferred). Along with proven experience of at least 7-10 years’ in finance, reporting, accounting (preferably within the banking/capital markets space and/or public accounting). Have you cultivated attention to detail, exceptional communication skills, and a positive personality? Do you thrive in navigating large, complex organizations? We are seeking a forward-thinking individual with the below qualifications:
- Proven financial analysis skills; excellent analytical skills
- Ability to handle several tasks and deeply engage to work towards relevant goals with persistence. History of building believing, long-term relationships with colleagues
- Curiosity and willingness to stay up-to-date with emerging business, economic, and market trend. Intermediate or above PowerPoint & Excel skills required
- Experience leading others and a team-first attitude
- Additional systems knowledge desired but not required include: Axiom, PeopleSoft, Hyperion Essbase and SmartView, Visio, visualization tools, Atlassian JIRA and Confluence, and R/Python coding
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws, as well as regulatory requirements, regarding considering of employment qualified individuals with criminal histories and prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.