Application Access Management Process Controller_ENO #169054
A challenging role focused on:
- Access management process and control – understanding application functionalities and aligning related access management processes and control to CS policies, guidelines, principles as well as best-practices across 15 applications.
- Performing quality control and auditing activities including identifying potential risks, reviewing and assessing the effectiveness of existing controls and related documentations, improving controls where appropriate to mitigate risks. Acting as a point of contact for internal and external auditors.
- Production support – assisting the team in access related incident management, resolving issues pertaining security configurations, processes, or business queries.
- Involvement in related projects and initiatives.
Integration in a professional team managing multiple financial reporting and procurement applications for Group Finance area globally.
The department values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.Your skills and experience
To excel in this role, you should possess:
- A Bachelor’s or Master's in business or technology study with between 4 to 6 years of work experiences in relevant domain.
- Outstanding analytical and conceptual skills as well as good organizational skills
- Sound understanding of security concepts, process flows, access related risks and controls.
- Pro-active and hands-on mentality with the ability to work in a challenging environment: able to deliver within tight deadlines.
- Flexible and strong teammate with customer orientation.
- Proficient in MS Office suite
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.