Analyst, Compliance (AML Framework)
The Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Framework Team is responsible for effectively implementing Northern Trust’s AML Program throughout the enterprise to mitigate AML risk, meet industry standards and practices, and comply with AML regulations.
Reporting to the AML Framework manager, this role’s primary responsibility will involve maintaining the integrity of data used by the AML Program. In addition, the role will be responsible for generating metrics, creating management reports, and monitoring AML processes. As the role matures, additional AML Framework tasks may be introduced.
- Assist with remediation projects to maintain the integrity of AML data
- Research data anomalies; escalate data issues as needed
- Generate metrics to be used by Money Laundering Reporting Officers globally
- Compile reports to management and oversight groups
- Monitor certain AML processes to assure they are completed in a timely and thorough manner
- Participate in additional projects or initiatives, as directed by management
- Bachelor's/College Degree, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent
- At least 2-3 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Knowledge of applicable AML and Economic Sanctions laws and regulations, usually acquired through formal education or experience, is preferred
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, Access is preferred
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Applicants must be willing to work in Bonifacio Global City
- Applicants must be amenable in working a 5am to 2pm shift
Working at Northern Trust goes far beyond just having a job. We encourage our partners to bring their full self to the workplace. Learning how your interests and experience could continue to grow with our longstanding and trusted business is important to us.. In return, we will support you with your personal and career goals in a number of ways:
We hope you’re excited about this new opportunity to develop your career with us
We value a diverse and inclusive workplace and believe together we can achieve greater.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.