Junior Associate Risk, Business and IT Audit, Process and Controls review – September 2021 (m/f)
PwC Luxembourg is the largest professional services firm in Luxembourg with 2,850 people employed from more than 70 different countries. It provides audit, tax and advisory services, including management consulting, transaction, financing and regulatory advice, to a wide variety of international clients.
Today's business environment is more complex than ever. More automated. More connected. More virtual.
With these advances comes opportunity, but also risk. Our Risk Assurance team works with companies across the following lines of defence: Internal Audit services, Controls Analyses and Reporting, Risk Management, Anti-Money Laundering, Data Analytics, Information Technology.
As a junior (m/f), you will:
- Work on internal audit assignments for our clients;
- Participate in internal control review assignments such as ISAE 3402 or ISAE 3000 controls reports covering various businesses such as transfer agents, fund accountants, custodians, management companies, operational companies or public entities;
- Perform risk assessments, process and internal control reviews in order to improve the operational risk management and internal controls framework of clients;
- Evaluate test results: accurately identify symptoms, root cause, problems, and identify potential reportable exceptions;
- Identify and assess IT controls as well as engage in discussion with your clients about providing them assurance on new technologies such as Cloud Computing, IT Outsourcing, Cybersecurity and IT frameworks
- Assist in IT internal and external audits engagements;
- Embed data analytics and data mining techniques in audit digitalisation, using tools such as SQL, Python, Alteryx and visualisation tools (i.e. Power BI);
- Assist client engagements in relation to data governance, data mining and data management life-cycle projects.
- You hold a Bachelor's or Master's degree in a relevant field (e.g.: risk and control, audit, IT management, business administration, data management);
- You are fluent in English and French or English and German (the languages commonly spoken by our clients).
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.