The Belgian Accounting and Corporate Tax Service Team (B-Acts) which primarily helps branches of international corporations and international no-for-profit organizations as well as an important number of management companies with the fulfillment of their Belgian statutory accounting and tax compliance obligations is looking for a Tax Manager who is interested to become part of an enthusiastic and multidisciplinary team of specialists.
- You are responsible for the organization of the tax compliance process within our team;
- You will lead a small team that assists you with the execution of your activities and tasks;
- You will reinforce the national team of tax consultants specialized in the tax guidance of company managers/shareholders of SME companies and international corporations;
- You immerse yourself within the following matters: corporate tax, mergers, partitions, optimizations of income and wealth of company managers, the structuring of acquisitions, cross-border advices, etc.;
- You will be rapidly involved in different projects for a diverse clientele and take up a roll as a trusted advisor for company leaders and/or CFO’s.
Let's talk about you now!
- You have more then 6 years of relevant working experience
- You have a Master’s degree in Economics or Law, an additional formation in tax is an asset
- You are interested in the world in which international branches and CFO’s of medium-sized companies act.
- You love frequent customer contacts and business development is part of your DNA
- You have an analytical mindset and strong communication skills.
- You are interested in building up long-term relationships with our clients.
- You actively engage in the development of our office and have a commercial mindset.
- You are fluent in Dutch and French, a good understanding of English is necessary.
- IAB/IEC certificate is an asset.
What’s in it for you?
- A professional and pleasant working environment, a dynamic team with a diverse clientele and a challenging growth market;
- Extensive internal and external training program, and personal career coaching;
- A flexible working environment;
- A competitive salary and benefit package, company car included.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.