Corporate Tax Senior Analyst
- Flexible work arrangements - work in a way that suits you best.
- Learning and Development - Pathway to Partnership - receive support and mentoring to progress your career.
- 18 weeks paid parental leave.
Join this fast-growing and supportive corporate tax team.
What will your typical day look like?
As a Senior Analyst within our corporate tax team, you will provide tax advisory and compliance services to a board range of clients. Expect every day to be different - assist with a client's compliance on one day, and work on complex domestic and cross-border tax matters, or a significant transaction engagement, on another.
Business Tax Services
No two days are the same in the Business Tax Services Team (BTS) team as you work with a range of respected ASX 200 clients and in-bound investors, gaining deep knowledge of tax requirements along the way. We don't just provide pragmatic tax advice, we help clients simplify their tax management and oversight, giving them confidence and clarity in making strategic decisions.
Enough about us, let's talk about you.
You are someone with:
- Experience providing tax advice and tax compliance services to Australian based corporate clients.
- Strong interpersonal skills to maintain relationships with our clients and cultivate new ones.
- A self-starter attitude with an ability to drive results and take initiative to identify areas of opportunity.
- Enthusiasm and a passion to succeed.
- Ideally commerce or legal academics.
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. We value difference, and embrace people with diverse backgrounds and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in a variety of ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
Sound like the sort of role for you? Apply now.
By applying to this job, you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte employee experience globally.
At Deloitte, we know we're at our best when we look out for one another; prioritise respect, fairness, development and wellbeing; foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their background, experience, identity, ability or thinking style, and if you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process for accessibility reasons this is available upon request.
The preferred candidate will be subject to background screening by Deloitte or by their external third-party provider.