FP&A Analyst role within the financial services industry. 4-5 years working experience required.
Our client is an Financial Servicesprovider globally. With global presence and clientele, our client currently is expanding to maximize their market share. They are looking for an FP&A Analyst to partner in bringing their business to a higher level. This is an amazing opportunity to join this organization with strong development and good progression.
- Supporting budgets, forecast and rolling forecasts
- Monitor and analyse financial performances, by function, products and for KPI
- Review the bridges / forms to submit to the region / group
- In charge of project costing and GP analyses for tenders as well as finance / operating lease assessments
- Support Group / regional projects
- Support Payment Processing business - implementation, controls
- Other ad hoc tasks as appropriate
- Ability to create collaborative and constructive relationships at multiple levels within Ingenico, Group and 3rd Party consultants
- Hands on person
- Ability to give attention to details while maintaining a broad view of strategic imperatives
- Isses and conflict management including dispute resolution skills
- Time and priority management
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Analytical and meticulous to details
- Highly self-motivated and involvement
- Experience with SAP and TM1 preferred
A great opportunity to gain the benefits mentioned above as well as regional exposure working together with Singaporean counterparts
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Arvind Kumar on +603 2302 4033.