Group Personal Tax Specialist
Leading to better encompasses all we do at Kerry, it's how we've become the worlds leading taste and nutrition company. Whether it's building and manufacturing sustainable solutions for food, beverage or pharmaceutical consumers, our commitment to lead the world to better nutrition drives us forward. With 25,000+ colleagues across the globe and 15,000+ Kerry products, your opportunities are limitless.
Kerry Group is the global leader in Taste and Nutrition serving the food, beverage and pharmaceutical industries, and a leading supplier of added value brands and customer branded foods to the Irish, UK and selected international markets. With 25,000+ colleagues across the globe and 15,000+ Kerry products, if you have the ambition to match ours, we’d like to hear from you!
The responsibilities of the role:
- Active income tax compliance management of Kerry’s Global Mobility Programme
- Management of Global shadow payrolls for assignee population.
- Work closely with Group Payroll to ensure Tax and Social Security compliance for all assignees.
- Active management and review of Kerry’s Global Assignee tracking database to ensure all 3rd party tax service provider services are initiated and occur on a timely basis to assist assignees with their global move.
- Manage Irish entry and exit briefings for employees relocating to/from Ireland.
- Active management and review of Kerry’s Independent Contractor policy ensuring compliance globally.
- Analysis of 3rd party tax provider costs and preparing quarterly regional cost centre reports for Group Financial Control to recharge assignee tax compliance costs.
- Active management of Kerry’s Global Assignee Social Security status with our 3rd party tax provider and maintaining assignees within their home country Social Security system, throughout their assignment where appropriate.
- Act as the Global Mobility team contact for all assignee tax related queries.
- Act as contact to other departments including Financial Control, HR, Payroll and Legal for tax related queries
- Liaise with the Company Secretary and Group Share Registration Department to manage Group Tax compliance obligations in relation to share based remuneration.
- AITI Qualified with at least 3 years personal tax and international assignment tax experience
- Flexible individual who can cope with competing demands and tight deadlines
- Strong communicator who engages and forms relationships easily with multiple stakeholders
- Strong personal tax credentials with an ability to convey technical matters in a user-friendly manner
- Self-starter who can manage fluctuating workloads and projects using a high degree of initiative.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.