Fund Accounting Manager – Krakow, PL
A Fund Accounting Manager will be required to manage the overall NAV calculation process within the guidelines and procedures provided by HedgeServ and under the supervision and guidance of an AVP and Fund Accounting Director. They will ensure the timely and accurate delivery of NAV calculations. They will assist in the development of client relationships and will require a detailed understanding of the service requirements for Hedge Fund Administration. Every Fund Accounting Manager will receive the requisite Induction Training in addition to both compulsory training (AML/KYC) and optional training. Additional client-specific training is provided by the Director and Managing Director.
Key Accountabilities of the Role
The below list is not finite and may be added to. The combination of tasks required to be executed will vary depending on both client structure, client requirements and business needs.
HedgeServ operates a client focused structure which provides a wide-range of experience to all levels of employee. As such a Fund Accounting Manager should be flexible and willing to adapt.
A Fund Accounting Manager should be capable of managing a team of up to 10 staff servicing clients with various requirements and deadlines
Pre-requisite knowledge, skills and experience
- 6 years’ experience working in a Hedge Fund Administration Firm with at least 1 of those at Assistant Manager Level is desired.
- Accounting, Finance, Legal or Business Degree.
- Intention to actively pursue a professional accounting qualification (ACCA, CIMA, CPA, ACA), if not already started, part qualified or qualified, would be an advantage but is not required.
- IT Literate.
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to be flexible and work effectively both within a team structure or independently.
- Strong inter-personal skills.
- Good initiative tempered with identifying when escalation is required.
- Strong systems, product and process knowledge.
- Reliable and dependable.
- Ability to positively influence team morale.
- Demonstrate leadership skills.
- Take ownership of designated tasks.
- Act as a role model for HedgeServ Ltd.
Minimum of 6 years’ experience working in a Hedge Fund Administration Firm with at least 1 of those at Assistant Manager level is desired. Alternative Hedge Fund experience may be considered.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the
“Apply” button below.