Fund Accounting Vice President (VP) – Krakow, PL
A Fund Accounting Vice President is responsible for all aspects of the NAV calculation process, reporting to the Fund Accounting Managing Director, they are required to provide leadership and strategic direction for assigned fund accounting teams. The Fund Accounting Vice President contributes to the development and implementation of system, procedural and operational enhancements. They ensure the timely and accurate delivery of NAV calculations. They are key contacts for ad hoc client requests and issues. As a result, a detailed understanding of the service requirements for Hedge Fund Administration is required.
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
The below list is not finite and may be added to. The combination of tasks required to be executed will vary depending on both client structure, client requirements and business needs.
HedgeServ operates a client focused structure which provides a wide-range of experience to all levels of employees. As such Fund Accounting Vice Presidents should be flexible and willing to adapt.
Fund Accounting Vice Presidents should be capable of managing teams of up to 30 staff in total, servicing multiple clients with various requirements and deadlines.
- Accounting, Finance, Legal or Business Degree.
Skills and Attributes:
- IT literate.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to be flexible and work effectively either within a team structure or independently.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Good initiative with the ability to prioritise.
- Strong systems, product and process knowledge.
- Reliable, flexible and dependable.
- Ability to positively influence team morale.
- Demonstrate leadership skills.
- Take ownership of designated tasks.
- Act as a role model for HedgeServ.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.