Analyst, Transfer Agency (Dealing)
About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With 130 years of financial experience and nearly 20,000 partners, we serve the world’s most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
As a Northern Trust employee (Partner), you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve.
Northern Trust is committed to working with and providing adjustments to individuals with health conditions and disabilities. If you would benefit from adjustments for any part of the employment process, please inform the recruiter to discuss your individual requirements.
We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why Forbes ranked us the top employer for Diversity in 2018.
Responsible for the day to day work within the Transfer Agency Dealing Team, ensuring that regulatory and management company requirements are met.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Day to day processing work, quality checks and assurance.
- Day to day client reporting - Prediction reports, cash reports.
- Ensure accurate process of investor’s dealing instructions, payments and reconciliation.
- Workflow queue management and analysis.
- Achievement of monthly KPIs.
- Procedure maintenance following the change control process.
- Compliance with regulations and attainment of client specific processing requirements.
- Maintains a close working relationship with other areas, such as New Business and other internal areas such as the Relationship Managers.
- To work with the team, internal departments and group projects area on any allocated projects.
- Ensure that appropriate segregation of duties controls are in place at all times.
- Comply with the regulatory regime in which Northern Trust operates as appropriate to the above role.
- Exercise due care and diligence, ensuring the areas the incumbent is responsible for are organised and controlled.
The successful candidate will benefit from having:
- Previous experience in a similar type role
- Ability to review and resolve complex issues, work under pressure meeting challenging deadlines
- Sound knowledge of financial markets.
- A good understanding of effective risk management.
- Effective verbal reasoning and numeric skills
- Good keyboard skills to include MS Excel and ability to learn systems used within the business
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Flexible approach to work
Working with Us:
We’d love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world’s most admired and ethical companies. In return, we will support you with your personal and career goals in a number of ways:
- Financial – Life Assurance, Disability Plan, Pension/ Gratuity, Annual Pay Review
- Work Life Balance – Flexible Work Options, Incremental Annual Leave, Community Volunteer Days
- Health & Wellbeing – Private Medical Insurance, Active Sports & Social clubs (lunchtime and after-work groups), Employee Assistance Program
- Professional Development – Clear Career Path, Education Assistance, Recognition Programme, NT University (wide range of online, virtual & in-house training options) and employee-led Business Resource Councils dedicated to diversity and inclusion initiatives.
We hope you’re excited about the role and the opportunity to work with us.
We value an inclusive workplace and understand flexibility means different things to different people.
Apply today and talk to us about your flexible working requirements and together we can achieve greater.
As Northern Trust is a financial organisation, all new employees will be required to undergo a criminal record check.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.