Analyst, Regulatory Reporting
Under general direction, responsible for assisting in the documentation and preparation of moderate to complex regulatory reports. Provides assistance with required reporting to applicable regulatory bodies, and regulatory information for inclusion in board reports, news releases, and public financial reporting. Advises business units on regulatory implications of proposed transactions.
- Resolves complex transactions, where expertise is required to interpret policies, guidelines and/or processes
- Possesses working knowledge of legislative reporting requirements, and compiles data to meet these requirements
- Performs various analyses required to assess the financial position of the organization
- Researches and resolves financial and reporting issues
- Analytically and procedurally competent to represent team on cross-function processes or projects
- Carries out complex activities with significant financial, client, and/or internal business impact
- May have direct interaction with committees and/or Senior Management
- Able to serve as a key subject matter expert and mentor to other more junior level employees
- May manage daily operational activities and supervise day-to-day work of junior level employees (but not a formal management role)
- More technically sound in area of expertise and has broader knowledge of other areas.
- A College or University degree and/or relevant proven work experience in regulatory reporting in the corporate or financial services industry is required.
- Related Industry qualification or studying towards, is preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to demonstrate the ability to adapt to various audiences/constituencies are required.
- In-depth knowledge of local and/or global regulatory/compliance reporting is preferred.
- Ability to learn and apply moderate to complex regulatory requirements is required.
- Analytical and problem solving skills are required.
- Technical skills / systems knowledge (e.g. Excel, Word, and PowerPoint) is required.
- Knowledge or understands regulatory changes in the local region environment.
A College or University degree and/or relevant proven work experience in regulatory reporting in the corporate or financial services industry is required. Related Industry qualification or studying towards, is preferred
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.