An ASX listed industry leader with a diverse client portfolio, this organisation has been experiencing significant growth in their sector, through improved product offerings and specialisations. This growth has opened a new vacancy due to an internal promotion, for a Big 4 1st mover to join their finance team on a permanent basis as an Accountant
As an Accountant you will have the following responsibilities:
- Financial and investor reporting for Private Equity and Real Estate funds
- Providing oversight of external fund administrators
- Reviewing daily / weekly / monthly reporting and unit pricing calculations
- Supporting team with investor queries and treasury management
- Ad-hoc responsibilities as required
- CA/CPA qualified
- Strong financial control experience with technical accounting knowledge
- Real estate / Property funds experience, within industry or Big 4
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal. You need to work closely with both financial and non-financial people and need to be heard
- Detail orientated - can pick trends, see things in a large data set. Analytical in the way you think.
- High performer, looking to own their role and develop their career
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
Apply for Accountant
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly