Finance Manager - Pharmaceutical (Immediate Available)
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company and they are now looking for a self-motivated, reliable and flexible candidate with more then 8 years of FP&A experience to join their Finance team! Immediate available is preferred!
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company, ranking at the Top 5 in Europe. Operating for over 100 years, they are aiming to improve the quality of life of patients by providing high-quality pharmaceutical products in over 30 countries, covering Asia and Europe.
Reporting to the team head and business partnering with the Commercial team, you are expected to:
- Perform annual budgeting & forecasting and provide feasible recommendations to improve business performance.
- Prepare and review not only statutory and management reports, covering profits & loss statement, financial statements.
- Manager all tax matters such as direct & indirect taxes, transfer pricing.
- Set up and monitor accounting policies/ procedures, corporate governance and internal control.
- Liaise with the external parties, e.g. banks, auditors, etc.
- University degree in Accounting or Finance, or other similar disciplines.
- At least 7 years of work experience with FP&A background preferred.
- Good command of English and Chinese, including communication and presentation skills.
- Able to cope with pressure and meet tight deadlines, be self-motivated, flexible and result-driven.
- Competitive package with bonus
- Work from home
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Krystal Ho on +852 2848 9580.