Immediately Available Accounts Payable Clerk (2-3 months)
This role, Immediately Available Accounts Payable Clerk (2-3 months), is an urgent new role specifically looking for a candidate to clear a backlog.
Our client are looking to clear a backlog of stock invoices and bring the purchase ledger up to date.
The role will be a temporary assignment, paid hourly with the potential to exchange thereafter.
INTERVIEWS WILL BE HELD ON WEDNESDAY 5TH MAY AND THURSDAY 6TH.
Our client are an international Retail company who are specifically running a stock project to clear a backlog.
The role will be looking at old and outdated invoices, and bringing the purchase ledger back up to date.
The role will be for 3 months initially with the view to extend,
Candidates applying must be immediately available to start my FRIDAY 7TH MAY.
This role, Immediately Available Accounts Payable Clerk (2-3 months), involves:
- Matching, batching and coding invoices
- Coding historic invoices back to 2018
- Dealing with stock codes and ensuring the items are matched to the correct code
- Stock reconciliations
- Processing GRNs
- Investigating for missing stock items and checking the inventory
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Knowledge of the Retail sector is vital
- Temporary role paid hourly
- Based in the City of London near to Oxford Street and Green Park
- Accountancy focused and financial services backed
- Start ASAP
INTERVIEWS WILL BE HELD ON WEDNESDAY 5TH AND THURSDAY 6TH MAY
The candidate we are looking for, Immediately Available Accounts Payable Clerk (2-3 months), must:
1. Have worked in accounts payable for at least 6 months
2. Be immediately available to start by FRIDAY 7TH MAY
This role is an excellent opportunity for a candidate to build up their experience working for a prestigious brand.