Senior Accountant, 1FSS (Singaporeans Only)
About 1FSS Pte Ltd
Formed in 2019, 1FSS Pte Ltd has been the leading Center of Excellence for public sector shared services centers. The purpose of the Finance Shared Service is to achieve efficiency gains from synergizing capabilities through centralization of services. This ultimately allows us to increase the value we provide to all our stakeholders, whether they are institutions or our patients. Being an organization serving for the majority of healthcare institutions in Singapore, we are committed to support the healthcare industry as a whole and raise the bar for healthcare service regionally and globally.
- Responsible to keep the books of 1FSS Pte Ltd
- Produce monthly financial report to Head of Finance for review
- Prepare audit and tax schedules supporting the financial statements and follow up outstanding/open line items
- Review inter-company transactions and balances of 1FSS are reconciled on monthly basis and follow up on reconciling items
- Prepare weekly cashflow forecast and submit to Head of Finance for review
- Liaise with auditors and tax agents on all audit and tax matters
- Follow up with AR and AP team to ensure all company’s billing and payments are done promptly.
- Support Head of Finance in preparation and updating of Finance corporate policies, company’s budget and charging model
- Raise purchase and payment requests and budget tracking for expenditure and grant receivable.
- Support Company Secretary in Board and Board Committees meetings
- Participate in projects as assigned, including minutes taking
- Degree in Accountancy / Associate of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) qualification with minimum 5 years of relevant experience
- Good understanding of FRS and accounting principles and statutory regulations
- Strong in Excel, fluent in writing and presentation skill
- Possess strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Meticulous with high degree of initiatives and resourcefulness
- Able to multitask and work under tight timelines
- Experience in healthcare industry and SAP would be an added advantage
- Singaporeans Only