Our client is an International Law Firm with a great reputation and lots of growth on the horizon. They have created a new department which focuses on firm and project profitability and are seeking a skilled analyst to join the team.
The ideal candidate will have a strong analytical background, solid Excel skills and understand the 'business' of professional services. This role is located in downtown Houston and employees will be required to work from the office on a regular basis.
- Analyze current and past financial data and performance to make recommendations on profit enhancement
- Consistently analyze financial information based on both routine and ad–hoc reports
- Interpret financial data to recognize changing trends, patterns, and their meaning related to key performance indicators
- Communicate financial insights suggesting business issues to management
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Economics, or Finance or equivalent
- 3 or more years financial analysis and modeling experience
- Advanced knowledge of Excel