6 days left
- Experience level
- Part qualified
As a Finance Assistant, your role will be to assist within the Accounting division, with invoicing, reconciliations, chasing payments etc.
My client is a fast growing SME with an excellent reputation in the local area and now beyond. Due to significant growth, they are looking to hire a Finance Assistant on a full-time permanent basis, working in the office on the outskirts of Brighton.
As a Finance Assistant, your key responsibilities could include:
- Invoice Preparation.
- Purchase Ledger
- Bank and Inter-company reconciliations.
- Chasing of outstanding debt
- Assist in the preparation of monthly Management Accounts
- Processing Payroll
To be successful in your application for Finance Assistant, you should have:
- Experience with Xero is essential.
- Experience in a similar role.
- AAT qualifications advantageous.
- Hard working attitude.
- Eager to learn.
If you are successful, you can expect:
- Salary £20,000 - £23,000
- Benefits to include uncapped holiday.
- Free parking on-site.