Senior Management Accountant
1 day left
- Experience level
- Part qualified
Our client is seeking an experienced Senior Management Accountant to join their team near Thame, Oxfordshire.
Our client is part of an international company who is seeing continued success within their market and is expecting further growth and success in 2021. They offer a generous benefits package, including an extensive study package, alongside the opportunity for career development.
The Senior Management Accountant will be responsible for a wide range of duties including:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts ensuring revenue recognition is in line with company compliance
- Investigating variances and reporting monthly results to business partners
- Preparation of monthly budgets and forecasts, reforecasting and presenting the internal plans to senior management
- Ownership of Balance sheet and ledger reconciliations for your portfolio
- Regular Business Partnering with wider business
- Monthly review of outstanding debt and unbilled invoices. Driving actions to ensure optimum levels of working capital are achieved.
- Ad hoc reporting as required by senior stakeholders
- Taking an ownership on improving the profitability of a specific business unit
- Monthly meetings to drive the Finance agenda forward
- Supporting new business costings
- Driving action and change across the business to improve efficiencies
The successful Senior Management Accountant will have:
- Experience of producing management accounts, budgets and forecasts
- Excellent communication skills to both finance and non-finance personnel
- Strong business partnering experience
- Excellent Excel skills
- Commercial finance experience with clear understanding of costs and revenue
- A natural ability with numbers and to communicate the importance of those numbers to the wider business
- A drive to take ownership, improve processes and increase profitability where possible
If you are looking to become part of a successful and growing Finance team where you can add value and make a real difference, then please apply now!
The salary on offer is between £34,000 - £36,000 plus generous benefits and extensive study support package for CIMA/ACCA if desired.