You will act as a key business partner to the wider team, helping manage the financial performance of the business by providing analysis and insight.
Our client are an innovative SME who are currently going through an exciting period of growth and transformation.
- Preparation of cost & KPI reports including variance analysis and identifying trends
- Assisting with the annual budget process
- Provide in-depth insight through scenario planning to support decision making
- Provide a high level of interaction with the wider Finance team and non-finance stakeholders
- Helping to document and improve FP&A processes
You will have:
- Accountancy qualification - ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Excellent communication skills
- The proven ability to partner and build relationships with colleagues outside of finance.
- Prior FP&A experience
- The ability to work under pressure and thrive in a fast paced environment
- Strong excel skills
Competitive salary + benefits