Senior Associate, Financial & Regulatory Reporting
- Help develop regulatory reporting processes.
- Develop a relationship with clients and vendors.
- Develop an understanding of the regulatory reporting environment.
- Ensure all processes are performed following operational procedures and controls and all relevant checklists are completed.
- Keep up-to-date with and apply applicable regulations.
- Prepare regulatory reporting templates, roll forwards, workings and reports.
- Respond to different partner queries
- Post-secondary education with a concentration in finance, accounting, mathematics or or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Pursuing a relevant professional qualification in ACA, ACCA, CPA ,CIMA or CFA
- Pursuing a relevant qualification within the Institute of Banking
- Experience with fund administration industry.
- Experience with accounting software Geneva, Investran or Yardi. Mantra would be beneficial but not necessary.
- Experience with regulatory reporting software Confluence, Donnelley Financial Solutions, Axioma, Fundsquare, Plexus etc. would be beneficial but not necessary.
- Broad understanding of characteristics of several financial instruments such as equities, bonds, bank debt, derivatives.
- Knowledge of regulatory reporting environment an advantage:
- AIFMD – Annex IV
- CBI monthly and quarterly returns
- Form PF
- Form CPO PQR
- Open Protocol
- CSSF and BCL monthly and quarterly returns
MUFG provides all of its employees with an extremely competitive and attractive compensation package. In addition to base salary, there is a group medical insurance scheme, group pension scheme, reimbursement of professional subscriptions, paid holidays and assistance towards gym memberships.
We thank all candidates for applying; however, only those proceeding to the interview stage will be contacted. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process. All accommodation information provided will be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose of providing an accessible candidate experience.
MUFG is an equal opportunity employer.