Associate Director, Client Operations, PERE
- Build team and manage allocation of resources across high volume of daily deliverables;
- Ensure deadlines are met;
- Ensure all NAV's are completed in a timely manner
- Ensure deliverables are following fund documents and holidays;
- Complete and Review waterfall calculations
- Complete and Review equalization and sub close income
- Ensure all procedures are followed
- Train staff;
- Review reporting for the regulatory authorities;
- Help with the preparation and review of financial statements;
- Communicate NAV and NAV related queries with internal departments.
- 3+ years experience in Private Equity and Real Asset funds;
- Managed several PERA Funds;
- Managed a team
- Experience with Investran
- Familiar with Cayman and Irish products
MUFG provides all of its employees with an extremely competitive and attractive compensation package. In addition to base salary, there is a group medical insurance scheme, group pension scheme, reimbursement of professional subscriptions, paid holidays and assistance towards gym memberships.
We thank all candidates for applying; however, only those proceeding to the interview stage will be contacted. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process. All accommodation information provided will be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose of providing an accessible candidate experience.
MUFG is an equal opportunity employer.