Assistant Management Accountant
Page Personnel are working with an exciting Manufacturing business in Leek, recruiting an Assistant Management Accountant to join their team.
A well established business in Leek are recruiting an Assistant Management Accountant to join their team.
As an Assistant Management Accountant, you will report into the Financial Controller, responsible for assisting with the production of monthly management accounts and accompanying analysis.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to: processing journals including accruals and prepayments; general ledger postings; VAT preparation; bank reconciliation; control account reconciliation; purchase invoice processing & supplier statement reconciliation; stock valuation; credit control.
The successful candidate will:
- Be studying towards ACCA/CIMA - or AAT and eager to continue studies - Essential
- Have recent knowledge of working in a month end finance role - Essential
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills - Essential
- Have strong IT skills, particularly MS Excel - Essential
- Have knowledge of working in a manufacturing business - Highly Beneficial
Highly competitive Salary + Study Support Package + Pension Plan + Onsite Parking + Other Excellent Benefits