1 day left
- Experience level
- Newly qualified
A dynamic firm of accountants are looking for an experienced, qualified client manager to join their growing team. The successful candidate would look after a variety of clients from smaller, sole trader companies, all the way up to clients with turnovers in excess of £50m.
This firms values are built around providing their staff with a great environment to work in, as quality of life is important to them. they are proud to say that they are growing year on year, and have achieved double digit growth for around 10 years now.
With a team of 70 plus members of staff they keep a friendly vibe by subdividing everyone into smaller teams. Geographically the teams are split between the head office in Stoke and their Cheshire office, as well as working remotely from home due to the pandemic. While they are one of the larger firms in the area, they strive to maintain a friendly and nurturing environment for the team.
- Managing a portfolio of clients
- Bookkeeping duties
- Processing VAT returns
- Delegating work to colleagues
- Reviewing the statutory accounts/management accounts of junior staff
- Producing statutory and management accounts for clients
- Meeting and liaising with Clients to discuss their accounts and day to day queries
- Online meetings via Zoom/ Teams etc.
- Filing of annual returns and change of details via Companies House
- Liaising with HMRC
- Training and assisting junior colleagues across bookkeeping, VAT, Accounts etc. Corporation Tax Returns
- ACA/ACCA qualified or qualified by experience.
- Keen and capable Client Manager/ Senior Practice Accountant, used to delivering hands on accounts, tax and wider ranging services to varied clients.
- Career background developed within the accountancy practice sector with a good working knowledge of accounting and Excel software in addition to IRIS and Xero to name but a few.
- Flexible working (working from home options offered after 12 months)
- TOIL (you can accrue up to 6 days extra holiday)
- WOW team treats (eg staff tournament inc giant inflatable football dart board in the car park, hog roast/halloumi and mulled wine etc)
- Summer social event (sometimes with your smaller team, sometimes the whole office)
- Fun Christmas party
- Competitive salary
- Cycle to work
- Regular appraisals (ever 6 months for trainees)
- Opportunities for progression
- Supported study (tailored to the individual including day release, block release and online learning)
- Internal training
- 20 days holiday (increasing with service)