Commercial Management Accountant
To work within the Business Control Team in the area capital expenditure proposals, budgets, forecasts and reporting to ensure that group, statutory and audit requirements are met. This role isn't your typical Management Accounting role as it will give you the opportunity to business partner and work closely with senior leaders within the Business.
My client is a global FMCG firm operating globally. Having worked with this business for a number of years they take pride in their customers and their employees so they're looking for an ambitious individual to join them.
- Responsible for the accurate and timely administration of the capital investment process to include creation of investment requests, administration of approval process, monitoring of project spend and monitoring / forecasting of project cash flow.
- Ensure monthly reconciliation of capital projects.
- Responsible for SOX adherence for the areas of responsibility.
- Assist the Leadership Team in preparing the capital expenditure forecast and budget process.
- Proactively review finance process performance and identify continuous improvement initiatives.
- Management reporting to comply with internal and external auditing requests, as well as Group requirements.
- CIMA/ACCA Part qualified or Finalist.
- Previous experience in a commercial role/Business Partnering.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills that can be adapted for both financial and non-financial colleagues.
The successful candidate will receive a salary between 30-40k with excellent company benefits and the chance to progress within a growing firm.