Senior Finance Assistant (Purchase Ledger)
A Senior Finance Assistant (Purchase Ledger) role to support a small but busy Accounts function.
A highly reputable business with a strong reputation, based in modern offices in the Weybridge area with free parking and very easy access via public transport.
The Senior Finance Assistant (Purchase Ledger) role involves;
- Daily Cash Flow update,
- Processing Purchase and Sales invoices. (Note - the role is 90% Purchase Ledger focused)
- Processing Credit Cards, Expenses and Debit Card transactions,
- Supplier Ledgers reconciliation,
- Processing bulk payments.
- Processing Purchase orders from subsidiaries, purchasing and matching them with invoices
- Bank reconciliation of x5 accounts
- Reconciling of 2x Stripe accounts and 1x Deposit account to Bank
- Reconciling several Leases and Loans accounts
- Reading, scanning incoming mails and routing e-mails in x5 different mailboxes
- Collecting monthly Payroll details from 4x venues and 1x Head Office, getting them ready for Payroll department
- Running weekly revenue and month end journals; Prepayments, Accruals, Payroll
- Weekly Revenue reconciliation for x5 companies
- Updating weekly sales report for various managers
- Head Office Ad-hoc duties
The ideal candidate for the Senior Finance Assistant (Purchase Ledger) role;
- Must have strong Purchase Ledger / Accounts Payable experience
- Must have XERO experience
- Will also have some month end experience (month end journals, balance sheet reconciliations)
- Will ideally have Sage line 50 experience (not essential)
- Will live locally to Weybridge
The Senior Finance Assistant (Purchase Ledger) role offers a salary of £27-32,000 + benefits (including 25% staff discount).
Please apply for further details.