Short Term Accounts Payable role (2-3 months - start ASAP)
This role, Short Term Accounts Payable role (2-3 months - start ASAP), is a new project assignment specifically looking for a candidate to clear a backlog.
Our client are looking to clear a backlog of stock invoices and bring the purchase ledger up to date.
The role will be a temporary assignment, paid hourly, for 2-3 months initially, with the potential to exchange thereafter.
Our client are an international Retail company who are specifically running a stock project to clear a backlog.
The role will be looking at old and outdated invoices, and bringing the purchase ledger back up to date.
The role will be for 2-3 months initially with the view to become permanent thereafter.
Candidates applying must be immediately available.
INTERVIEWS WILL BE ON WEDNESDAY 5TH MAY AND THURSDAY 6TH MAY.
This role, Short Term Accounts Payable role (2-3 months - start ASAP), involves:
- Matching, batching and coding invoices
- Coding historic invoices back to 2018
- Dealing with stock codes and ensuring the items are matched to the correct code
- Stock reconciliations
- Processing GRNs
- Investigating for missing stock items and checking the inventory
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Knowledge of the Retail sector is vital
- Temporary role paid hourly
- Based in the City of London near to Oxford Street and Green Park
- Accountancy focused and financial services backed
- Start ASAP
- INTERVIEWS NEXT WEEK
The candidate we are looking for, Short Term Accounts Payable role (2-3 months - start ASAP), must:
1. Have AP experience
2. Be immediately available and open to temporary and contract work
3. Able to start by Friday 7th MAY
This role is an excellent opportunity for a candidate to build up their experience within the Retail sector!