Interim Finance Manager
Michael Page are recruiting for an Interim Finance Manager to join a Not for Profit organisation based in Central Leeds.
The client is a well known Not for Profit organisation. They hold a great reputation and are known for being an excellent employer. They are looking for an Interim Finance Manager to join their established Finance team and report into the CFO.
As an Interim Finance Manager duties will include but are not limited to, preparing management accounts, budgets and cash flow forecasts, preparing the statutory accounts, supporting budget holders, monitoring the annual budgets, overseeing month end processes, preparing bank reconciliations, dealing with queries and other ad hoc duties.
The successful candidate will:
- Be immediately available or on a weeks notice ESSENTIAL
- Be a fully Qualified Accountant ESSENTIAL
- Have prepared management accounts ESSENTIAL
- Have excellent Excel skills ESSENTIAL
- Have produced statutory accounts ESSENTIAL
£38,000- £44,000 + Interim Finance Manager + Not for Profit organisation + Leeds based + Immediate start + weekly pay + PAYE/Umbrella