Compliance Operations Project Manager #172132
Your field of responsibility
Join the Compliance Operations Business Integration team as a senior project manager. As part of this small, highly motivated and powerful team you will be taking over the mandate to define and implement the global strategic roadmap for Global Compliance Operations (GCO) and the planning of the book of work and target operating models. You will have the possibility to take over the responsibility for the demand management and maintenance of various tools and managing the implementation and tracking of Audit Points. You will join an exciting leading and driving role for all initiatives and projects for Compliance Operations globally to improve existing processes and procedures to ensure efficiency, consistency, harmonization and sustainability across regions and businesses. You will represent Global Compliance Operations in regulatory and compliance IT projects by defining the target operating models, ensuring requirements and compliance standards are met, prioritizing an accurate user acceptance testing, providing transparent partner management and strong alignments over the various projects. As the Senior Project Manager you will additionally be responsible to independently run projects and manage regulatory initiatives for the organization shaping processes and systems.
Your future colleagues
Compliance Operations mandate includes all functions that execute control activities along the client lifecycle enabling a holistic view and understanding of all risks and regulatory requirements identified, reviewed, assessed and mitigated during client onboarding, change in circumstances, periodic reviews and terminations. You will closely collaborate with other Deputy Chief Compliance Officer teams as well as Front Office from all divisions in platform, governance and framework matters to ensure consistency in execution across the department. In this broad and dynamic role we offer you the opportunity to work with various business partners in Compliance, DTPL (Tech Strategy & Innovation) and Front Office internationally and on all seniority levels with regards of coordinating content, preparing and facilitating internal meetings and discussions. Flexible and agile working options are possible. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
We are looking for:
- University degree or equivalent, preferably in an area related to Business, Finance or Law.
- Proven experience of 8 years or more, ideally in the regulatory or compliance domain within the financial Industry [or consulting, strategy etc.]. A proven and consistent track record as a project manager is a strong requirement.
- Knowledge of project management requirements and methodologies (artefacts, governance, stakeholder management).
- Outstanding communication skills with proficiency in English is essential. Fluent in German is a strong asset.
- Proficiency in drafting and visualizing presentations in PowerPoint. Additionally, you have excellent command of other MS office products, especially in Excel.
- Ability to present and communicate efficiently and in ways appropriate to those being addressed in the interest of building up and maintaining a balanced professional network.
- Dedicated to deliver high quality work within short timeframes and a high level of flexibility and the capabilities to work under pressure, managing multiple challenging priorities and assignments.
- Results-oriented individual with strong conceptual and analytical skills, combined with the ability to analyze and execute more technical activities.
- Confident to drive and coordinate from front-to-back Digitalization-Initiative to work in cross functional teams in an agile environment.
- An open-minded, flexible, and team-focused colleague who likes to contribute to the team's success by being a hardworking and effective performer.
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
- Private medical care
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Parking allowance
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.