Corporate Finance Manager
This role provides strong candidates with the opportunity to become a key part of a rapidly growing area of the business, and offers highly attractive career development and progression opportunities. We are seeking to expand our capabilities and expertise, and are looking to recruit a Corporate Finance Manager. The Corporate Finance department in Grant Thornton has extensive experience in all aspects of corporate finance from mergers and acquisitions, transaction advisory services, valuations and raising capital & business planning.
- Managing detailed financial reviews and due diligence investigations;
- preparing business plans;
- Managing sale and purchase mandates, MBO and MBI assignments;
- Managing the preparation of valuation reports;
- Managing debt and equity raisings;
- financial modeling;
- liaising with clients, financial institutions and solicitors; and
- preparation of presentations and marketing initiatives.
Skills and attributes:
- minimum 3 years’ post qualification experience required;
- ACA, ACCA qualified or equivalent;
- previous experience in corporate finance or audit department;
- excellent communication skills;
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.