EY Dubai Assurance - Audit Graduate program (UAE Nationals)
What if your career could have a lasting impact on you, and on the world?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and, in the future, – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
The opportunity: your next adventure awaits
You will be working with one of the most trusted, respected and influential teams in the industry. Global Assurance’s purpose is to inspire confidence and trust to help build a better working world. We do so by protecting and serving the public interest, promoting transparency, supporting investor confidence and economic growth and nurturing talent to provide future business leaders for the global marketplace. Click here to learn more about our Assurance service line.
The opportunity is specifically in the Audit sub-service line under Assurance. Our tailored external audit services help build trust and confidence through transparency, clarity and consistency. We are 79,000+ professionals based worldwide across 150 countries. Audit services involve reporting on the fairness in all material respects with which a client’s audited financial statements are presented, in conformity with the applicable financial reporting framework.
If you have graduated from university, or will do soon, the EY Graduate Program could be just the job for you. You will be part of a team working with interesting clients, while earning a salary. We will help you develop the things you are naturally good at and learn new skills for your career too.
What we look for
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree: Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Business Management or Business analytics
- Must have graduated within the past 18 months of applying to the graduate program
- No experience is required
- Available to start full-time by September 2021
- UAE nationals holding family book
What’s in it for you
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
What you can expect
- Step 1: Apply
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please complete the online application as soon as possible. Make sure to answer all questions.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.