At Startup Wise Guys (SWG) we are accelerating on an ambitious growth plan and it demands a need to scale-up our finance operations. As a Senior Accountant you will have the opportunity to play a crucial role in building solid and value-adding finance processes as well as being hands-on on delivering key tasks. We are looking for a bold, effective, solution-oriented and ambitious accountant who isn't afraid to roll up the sleeves in a fast-paced environment.
The Senior Accountant is responsible for overall accounting of Startup Wise Guys’ legal entities and managed funds. This is a full-time role based in Tallinn, Estonia, and part of a truly international team, where English is the main business language.
We are looking for a person with 5+ years of experience, knowledge in IFRS, holding, fund and investment accounting, with fluent Estonian and English.
- Responsible for managing month-end and year-end accounting, consolidation and reporting for the SWG Holding company and related subsidiaries/legal entities, in line with Estonian accounting standards;
- Expense management, payments processing, tax filing responsibility;
- Generates financial reports and statements in English language in a timely manner;
- Involvement & support in liquidity management, budget preparation, audit activities, financial transactions, in line with applicable regulations;
- Works closely with the management team to optimize internal finance processes and to onboard new entities;
- Supports collaboration/communication with Estonian tax authorities, financial software suppliers, banks, etc.;
- Participates in finance project management, reporting, planning meetings.