At Startup Wise Guys (SWG) we are accelerating on an ambitious growth plan and it demands a need to scale-up our finance operations. As a Senior Accountant you will have the opportunity to play a crucial role in building solid and value-adding finance processes as well as being hands-on on delivering key tasks. We are looking for a bold, effective, solution-oriented and ambitious accountant who isn't afraid to roll up the sleeves in a fast-paced environment.
The Senior Accountant is responsible for overall accounting of Startup Wise Guys’ legal entities and managed funds. This is a full-time role based in Tallinn, Estonia, and part of a truly international team, where English is the main business language.
We are looking for a person with 5+ years of experience, knowledge in IFRS, holding, fund and investment accounting, with fluent Estonian and English.
- Responsible for managing month-end and year-end accounting, consolidation and reporting for the SWG Holding company and related subsidiaries/legal entities, in line with Estonian accounting standards;
- Expense management, payments processing, tax filing responsibility;
- Generates financial reports and statements in English language in a timely manner;
- Involvement & support in liquidity management, budget preparation, audit activities, financial transactions, in line with applicable regulations;
- Works closely with the management team to optimize internal finance processes and to onboard new entities;
- Supports collaboration/communication with Estonian tax authorities, financial software suppliers, banks, etc.;
- Participates in finance project management, reporting, planning meetings.
Apply for Senior Accountant
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly