Fine Art Management Services Limited is part of The Fine Art Group, an international art advisory and investment group that provides services to private clients and administers a number of investment funds specialising in art as an alternative asset. There are 3 strands to the business, Art Advisory, Investment funds and Financial Services.
The company has a requirement for a finance assistant / bookkeeper to provide purchase ledger and administration support to the existing team for all 3 strands. The role would consist of the following:
- Accounts Payable inputting of purchase invoices for group companies, setting up payments for approval and entering supplier payments on Sage and Quickbooks
- Posting Bank payments for group entities in multiple currencies
- Administration (using Excel) and reconciliation of client accounts
- Administration of expense claims:
- Data entry of staff expenses and setting up payments
- Reconciliation of credit card statement with receipts and inputting into Sage and Quickbooks
- Provision of ad hoc and monthly reporting from Sage and Quickbooks
- Liaison with internal teams to ensure the financial function is aware of transactions and requirements and liaise with offshore administrators
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience working with different accounting systems and the underlying bookkeeping
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Excel and Word
- Be familiar with accounting in multiple currencies
- Demonstrate attention to detail
- Have experience of companies with an international client base
- Be able to work to deadlines without supervision and ability to prioritise tasks
- Understand and adhere to the client confidentiality requirements of a business servicing high net worth clients.
Apply for Finance Assistant
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly