Technical Coordinator, Fund Accounting, GFS
Under general supervision (but works independently most of the time) responsible for overseeing and coordinating day to day tasks for a Fund Accounting group within the Client Accounting Practice (CAP). CAP is a team of global service financial professionals that has operational capabilities in all locations. CAP encompasses Valuation Reporting and Unitized Valuation and Reporting Service and is comprised of partners who support Northern Trust business in conjunction with our global network of operational partners.
- Ensures that team/divisions¿ goals for accuracy and timeliness are maintained
- Ensures that core procedures and client-specific procedures are followed on a daily and monthly basis
- Identifies trends, concerns and root causes of departmental issues and errors
- Serves as a resource to clients, partners, and team members for clarity, understanding, and information regarding the relationships handled by the team
- Develops process improvements or creating projects that benefit division/department initiatives
- Carries out complex activities with significant financial, client, and/or internal business impact
- Able to serve as a key subject matter expert and mentor to other more junior level employees
- May manage daily operational activities and supervise day-to-day work of junior level employees (but not a formal management role)
- More technically sound in area of expertise and has broader knowledge of other areas10. Delivers a work product that requires less revision
Excellent oral and written communication skills are required In-depth Client Accounting/Industry Knowledge is required Highly flexible and adaptable to change
About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With over 130 years of financial experience and nearly 20,000 partners, we serve the world’s most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
Working with Us:
As a Northern Trust partner, you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve!
We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why we are honored to receive the following awards in 2021:
We’d love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of America’s best banks and most sustainable companies! Build your career with us and apply today.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.