Senior Payroll Specialist
Our client has an excellent opportunity for a UK Payroll Specialist to join a Global Payroll Team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to gain EMEA exposure.
Global Consumer Goods Organisation.
This is a key role and as the Senior Payroll Specialist duties will include:
- Ensuring accurate and timely payment of employees within the EMEA range of countries in addition to collating Workday payroll specific data.
- Working closely with the Country Payroll Vendor - releasing and receiving data as well as confirming results.
- educing complexity via LEAN methodologies
- Working towards process improvement and commonality, within the EMEA countries.
- Working on a project to support the movement of the current payroll provider and migrate to the new one
The successful candidate will have excellent knowledge of payroll processes and procedures. They must also have the ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities and operate efficiently under continuous change.
Further requirements of the role include:
- Experience supporting senior management
- Ability to work across the globe and confidently work with Senior Stakeholders
- Good UK payroll experience and system knowledge. Currently using Sage front end system and assist with migration of UK payroll to new vendor
- Strong excel and analytical skills
- Strong drive for results, accuracy and control compliance
- Good communications skills, value added mentality and flexibility
- Proactive in anticipating problems which may occur
- Salary paying up to £36,000
- Flexible working and a generous benefits package.