Group Finance Manager (Group Accountant)
- Prepare group consolidation accounts and management reports.
- Prepare quarterly Bursa Announcement report, financial presentation and board papers.
- Perform the analytical review and variance analysis of consolidated financial statements which include profit and loss, balance sheet and trend analysis.
- Prepare and monitor the group’s annual budget.
- Review subsidiaries monthly management accounts.
- Assist in monitoring and reviewing the financial performance of subsidiaries.
- Oversee the preparation of monthly financial reports and management accounts by subsidiary accountants.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable accounting standards.
- Co-ordinate year end audits, prepare audit schedules and draft audited accounts.
- Prepare tax computation (provisional & final) and the tax estimates for submission to Inland Revenue Board.
- Liaise with external parties (external auditors, tax agents, bankers, relevant Authorities) and respond to requests for financial reports, statements and clarifications.
- Provide technical advisory on accounting treatment across the Group.
- Advise on financial impact (tax and profit/loss) for all kinds of exercises.
- Initiate/Perform ad-hoc assignments.
- Degree in Accounting or Finance or related, preferably with professional qualification and/or MIA member.
- Minimum 5 years related working experience (preferably with Big 5 audit working experience)
- Familiar with the MFRS, Bursa Malaysia Listing Requirement, Company Act 2016, Income Tax Act etc.
- Strong computer and spreadsheet skills, keen problem solvers, with decent negotiation and leadership skill.
- Good communication skills (Must be able to work both independently and in team, in a fast-paced environment)