A great permanent opportunity for a full time Finance Analyst role based in Central Manchester.
Working for a well established, award winning and market leading organisation.
The duties include:
- Perform financial forecasting, reporting, and operational metrics tracking
- Analyse financial data and create financial models for decision support
- Report on financial performance and prepare for regular leadership reviews
- Work closely with the accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting
- Evaluate financial performance by comparing and analysing actual results with plans and forecasts
- Perform market research, data mining, business intelligence, and valuation comps
The successful candidate MUST:
- Have experience in a similar role - Essential
- Be advances using MS Excel and date manipulations - Essential
- Have experience with SQL - Desirable
- Be confident presenting to senior executives - Essential
- Be analytically minded and keen to progress knowledge - Essential
This role is looking to pay up to £35,000 plus Pension Plus Progression